Day In a Page
Monday, 1 April 2002
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Racing: Pipe regiment keeps Balding on the outside
- Sailing: Krantz to keep points after crash
- Hockey: Leicester fall to hosts at the final hurdle
- Racing: Arctic Copper can secure Irish National for Meade
- Ice Hockey: Steelers are inspired
- Racing: The Bunny Boiler on the mark for Meade
- Hockey: Silver for Reading
- Athletics: O'Sullivan's summer plans still undecided
- Basketball: Bears succumb to Myers
- Powerboat to circle world in bid for record
- Rowing: Oxford's refusal to buckle brings reward
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more