Day In a Page
Monday, 16 September 2002
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- OFT fines Daily Mail group Â£1.33m for market abuse
- Bloomsbury buys reference publisher
- There's no press like home
- The media column: 'It makes the other Sunday tabloids look pompous'
- BBC digital youth channel to go ahead after year-long delay
- Promotion of alcohol to be governed by stricter code
- My greatest mistake : Emma Jones columnist for 'The Sun'
- The media merger Scotland needs
- BBC Worldwide: Commercial arm that made £660m selling corporation's 'brand'
- Screen villains?
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Rowing: Fieldhouse proves worth
- Racing: Attache all briefed for Gold Cup mission
- Equestrianism: Sheikh wins endurance gold
- American Football: Patriots' precision dismantles Jets
- Boxing: Long wait finally over as Williams defends title
- Equestrianism: Brakewell wins silver to inspire British revival
- Swimming: Sweetenham challenges 'complacent' British team
- Boxing: De la Hoya wins the turf war
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more