Day In a Page
Thursday, 17 July 2003
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Resistance to Aids drugs is growing, say scientists
- Gene influences risk of depression
- Why too much water may prove fatal for exhausted athletes
- Masturbation could protect against prostate cancer, study suggests
- Is the male menopause just a convenient myth?
- Birds hit the highest notes in fight for survival amid traffic
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Cycling: Mourning Vinokourov spurred by memories
- Racing: Wallace denies guilt over Fallon switch
- Boxing: Mitchell debut is the top draw
- Eight cities to rival London's bid
- Racing: Hills on a Hamilton high
- Cycling: Flecha strikes a blow for the Tour's journeymen
- Racing: Godolphin put trust in Grandera to reach target
- Racing: Jockeys' breathalysers begin with teetotaller
- Otto sets pace as favourites lose their way
- Classic in prospect as Woods and Els battle with history
- Monty's ambition remains intact
- Right time for Jacobson to find elusive consistency
- If you thought Woods suffered, spare some sympathy for 11-shot Kelly
- Today's tee-off times
- The Open 2003: Friday's links in full
- Woods turns disaster into mere inconvenience
- Norman draws on experience to tame course
- Fall forces Montgomerie to quit after seven holes
- Shark shows his appetite while Monty goes hungry
- I managed that first shot on instinct. Relief. Excitement. We were off
- The Open 2003: Thursday's links in full
- Search for perfection leaves little room for the game's true eccentrics
- Today's tee-off times
- Faldo's major record of success provides benchmark for Rose
- Weir stays clear of a noisy neighbour this time around
- Six who can challenge Woods and Els
- Scott Godfrey: I feel nervous and scared, quite frankly. But I can't wait to get to the first tee
- Open (except to any woman wanting to be a member). Is it time for the Royal and Ancient to become less so?
- Royal St George's: the professionals' hole-by-hole verdict
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake report claiming the street artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Are you ready for Crazy Doritos, the red-hot snack food craze sweeping Mexico’s streets?
- 4 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 5 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'