Day In a Page
Thursday, 18 November 2004
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Stephen Tindale: We kept on trying to believe him, perhaps for too long
- John Snow: The economic policy that unleashed the Celtic Tiger
- Guy Keleny: Let me spell it out - our language is chaotic
- They may not be the best of friends, but Blair and Chirac need each other
- Michael Grade: Only the BBC can afford to push the boundaries
- Susannah Frankel: The art of being stylish without appearing to try very hard
- David McKittrick: Here's one peace process that won't be unravelling
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Racing: Best Mate in shape to hold challenge of Rembrandt
- Boxing: Skelton can add clout to heavyweight division
- Athletics: Greek pair charged over drug tests
- Racing: Vets drawn into Club's exchange net
- Ken Jones: Holyfield the warrior trapped in a world without end
- Racing: Cruel fate for Scoop6 pensioner
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more