Day In a Page
Monday, 22 November 2004
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- The Interview - Andrew Neil: "I don't think 'The Spectator' has had a boss for the last two years"
- Greg Dyke On Broadcasting
- Channel 4: Countdown conundrum
- Indian mutiny looms at Reuters
- Now that's what I call entertainment - every night of every week
- My Mentor: Jane Moore on David Montgomery
- Comics: Return of 'The Claw'
- Muslim columnist trades Yorkshire Pudding for Currant Bun shocker!
- Mark Wnek on Advertising
- First Night: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! ITV1
- The best party on the web
- Rockers' revenge
- John Walsh's Media Diary
- Bill Hagerty On The Press
- My Life In Media: Chris Tarrant
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Why I'm sleepless in the Apple
- Prince Charles: It is a fine achievement to be a plumber or a doctor
- Robert Hanks: The perils of this rapid evolution of technology
- Victoria Summerley: Just give customers what they want - it's not Christmas yet
- Vincent Nichols: Never blame a whole community for the actions of a few
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more