Day In a Page
Thursday, 25 November 2004
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Cathy Buckle: 'We don't give a damn about cricket - we're worried about how to feed people'
- Ivan Lozowy: We have proved that we are a nation
- Peter Hennessey: Parliament's true place in the constitutional sun
- Oliver Miles: Arab and Muslim forces are needed for Iraq
- Jenny Uglow: Ideas are produced by groups, not romantic genius
- E Jane Dickson: Staying Afloat
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader