Day In a Page
Monday, 12 April 2004
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Danuta Kean: Too white, too middle class and out of touch
- Why I want to kill my computer
- Katherine Butler: Women between two worlds - temptation and tradition
- Mustapha Abbas: 'They came over here promising so much'
- Rowan Williams: The truly frightening thing about resurrection
- Hermione Eyre: I Ferrari you. Do you Armani me?
- Richard Garner: Teachers should be cautious about taking strike action
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Hockey: Canterbury and Cannock foiled by Dutch edge
- Swimming: Foster feels full force of new regime
- Cycling: Hammond hangs on for third
- Racing: Moore treble a pointer to Native Jack at Fairyhouse
- Hockey: Cannock reach final as Crefelder stumble
- Boxing: Brodie and Klitschko stopped by long shots
- Racing: Worthington banned after hitting wrong note on Hi Fi
- Racing: Point-to-point
- Basketball: Sharks prepare by breaking Rocks
- Racing: Tapit now the 5-1 favourite for Kentucky
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 Black Friday 2014: Opening times for Asda, John Lewis, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'