Day In a Page
Thursday, 16 September 2004
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Ann Widdecombe: We have witnessed a triumph of democracy
- Ken Loach: A golden age before talent was stifled by formulas
- Bill Hagerty: News from the front - how the papers read a bloody confrontation
- David McKittrick: Will the fundamentalist Paisley prevail over the moderates within his ranks?
- Keep the protesters out of Parliament and we will diminish our democracy
- E Jane Dickson: 'It's Mary Poppins's smirk that tells you she's a sadist'
- E Jane Dickson: Endearing foibles do not excuse mass murder
- Philip Hurst: 'A written constitution would bind the Prime Minister'
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Pride spurs Harrington to outsmart city cousins
- Sutton looks to Woods to lead from the front
- Europe primed for epic battle
- American Accent: Even Super Bowl eclipsed by these electric three days
- Mickelson rests as his team-mates go with tried and tested routine
- American Accent: Bad Belfry memories stir feelings of revenge in Toms
- Coffee and cigars soothe Jimenez's homesickness
- Patriotism seems to be last refuge of an American Ryder Cup captain
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more