Day In a Page
Wednesday, 12 October 2005
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- New generation of iPods offer sound and vision
- Beaked dinosaur sheds new light on evolution of birds
- Bones prove the existence of 'hobbits'
- The march of robots into our lives
- Charles Arthur: The Geek
- Why we spend so much of our time trying to be funny
- Chinese take away the credit for inventing noodles
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Anthony Scrivener QC: Iraq war and repressive laws are Blair's true and lasting legacy
- Heather Brooke: Has anybody in Britain actually read '1984'?
- Prince Charles: 'Why I have been proved right about alternative medicines'
- Fakhri Shehab: We must think the unthinkable: the break-up of Iraq
- A C Grayling: 'The notion of human rights needs to be better understood'
- Norman Baker and Oliver Letwin: The environment should not be exploited for political gain
- The Third Leader: Many happy returns
- The Third Leader: If grannies ruled the world...
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
Leaked documents show Ukip leaders approve NHS privatisation once it becomes more 'acceptable to the electorate'
- 1 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 2 Dog thinks owner is drowning in lake, dives in and tries to pull him out
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Chilling drone footage captures Auschwitz ahead of 70th anniversary of liberation
- 5 Narendra Modi: Indian Prime Minister wears suit with pinstripes that spell his name to meet Barack Obama