Day In a Page
Sunday, 20 February 2005
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Focus: Show Over! Are we finally sick of celebs?
- Jackson trial sparks reporter rage
- Head of the class: the best of Guinness
- Matthew Norman's Media Diary
- Band extension
- Call my agent
- Sick of rejection letters? This website is just the job for getting into TV
- Julie Burchill: Me and my big mouth
- Mark Wnek on Advertising
- Forget idents: promos should rely on the talent
- My Life In Media: Andrew Gowers
- My Mentor: Emma Soames on Jeremy Deedes
- Telegraph staff face points test
- Jane Lighting on Broadcasting
- 14 million tune in for 'EastEnders' death
- Newspapers: Down-sized... kicked out... dismissed... sacked. Can there be life after the boot?
- Ken versus the 'Standard': it's a nasty war in which there will be no winner
- Mess with the BBC and you might just find you've lost another chairman
- Peter York on Ads: The steam train looks great, but it's running very late
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Loughborough take bronze
- Eastman left clutching at straws by Hopkins' masterclass
- Sailing: Cheering fans and chilly winds for Dame Ellen
- Irish confidence mounts at the meeting place of kings
- Bullets hit the mark in late fightback
- Racing: Timely win makes Moore merrier
- Snooker: O'Sullivan makes it black day for White
- Athletics: Watkins announces arrival with war cry
- Sailing: Hellomoto next to be coaxed over line
- Athletics: Heartbroken Bekele laments a greater loss than another race
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Money RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more