Day In a Page
- Racing: Kingscliff added to list of Gold Cup absentees
- Racing: Azertyuiop is spot on to for vintage Champion clash
- Racing: Eustace is the mouse that roared
- Racing: Dabiroun helps Carberry to prove deadlier than the male
- Stewards' verdict turns Arkle doubt into Murphy's day of joy
- Peyron set to break record
- Racing: Hardy Eustace clings on to crown as Harchibald blows big chance
- Racing: Hot money adds to Cheltenham intrigue
- Psychoanalysis by Irish scientist points to Essex
- Racing: Pipe can lift Arkle booty with Contraband
- 1 Pope Francis: Being an atheist is alright as long as you do good
- 2 'He was always smiling': Lee Rigby named as Woolwich victim
- 3 'Something passed underneath us, quite close': Airbus A320 has close encounter with UFO
- 4 Lord of the Sings: Sir Christopher Lee, 91, to release heavy metal album
- 5 Two bailed after arrest over Twitter comments about Woolwich murder
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.