Day In a Page
Tuesday, 5 April 2005
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Christina Patterson : Don't get into the water...
- Gordon Brown: Britain has a fundamental choice in this election
- There is unexpected octane in the Tory tank
- Marie Woolf: Kennedy - Can he live up to the high expectations?
- Colin Brown: Howard - Five big themes, and a vow to visit 165 key seats
- French cuisine? He's got it licked
- Jose Manuel Barroso: Enlargement will boost chances of economic reform
- John Curtice: May poll is looking increasingly risky for Blair
- Michael Meacher: America is usurping the democratic will in Iraq
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Nicklaus lifts Masters gloom with decision to play
- Singh on song to stay top of big-hit parade
- Dressed for success, Poulter looks to make major strides
- Lyle shrugs off cancer scare to be at Masters
- Monty's art missed by American galleries
- Volcanic dust puts Parnevik on different planet
- Fallen idol Seve stands alone in the shadows
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more