Day In a Page
Sunday, 31 July 2005
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- So where does Rupert Murdoch go from here?
- 'Guardian' executive editor quits job
- Media Diary:
- Murdoch 'passes over family' to groom outsider as heir to empire
- The television of the future
- The tabloids and the headlines that say it all
- Exposed, embarrassed, lampooned. How on earth has Boris survived?
- Peter York on Ads: Max Factor
- My Mentor: Simon Tiffin on Vogue Editor Alexandra Shulman
- Matthew Norman's Media Diary
- Nick Pollard: The man who put Sky on top
- Stefano Hatfield on Advertising
- Radio 1Xtra: No continental divide
- Guilty Pleasure: Paul Brannigan on 'The Simple Life'
- Donald Trelford on The Press
- Brian MacLaurin: My Life In Media
- Dawn Airey on Broadcasting
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Yusuf Islam: The problem is not too much Islam but too little
- Geoffrey Lean: No thanks, more a slap in the face
- Andrew Gumbel: Los Angeles Stories
- Jonathan Raban: Jihad on the high street
- James Harkin: Al-Qa'ida aren't behind these bombings
- Andrew Turnbull: The benefits of the miners' strike and the ERM
- David Usborne: Our Man in New York
- Jemima Lewis: Since when did work bring you happiness?
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Athletics: Paula alive to the extended Tulu shadow
- Sweetenham prepares to face the flak after the failures
- Sailing: Robertson takes first blood as Patches passes muster
- Athletics: East's change of direction points to the new world
- Athletics: Moorcroft gets real - and looks to 2012
- Racing: Globetrotting Goldrun keeps up momentum
- Sailing - Dame Ellen MacArthur: Driven dame heads for the high seas once again
- Swimming: Crocker's record foils Phelps
- Racing: Divine Proportions to risk unbeaten run against colts
- Athletics: Sad Powell runs out of time
- Equestrianism: Whitaker's best not enough to hold off European challenge
- 'Pick yourselves up after the putdowns'
- England ignore siren calls and refuse to panic
- Mark Butcher: Pietersen's forward thinking
- Concentrate on the doing, says MacGill
- Exit Smith on a Sabre-rattling note for Somerset
- Selectors leave Collingwood out of Test equation
- Cool Katich happy to be the middle man on the quiet
- 'They've got to clear their heads and trust in their ability'
- Tony Greig: 'I'd love to have come clean straightaway. Then nobody could have criticised me'
- Late Haddin onslaught lets Australia pick up the pace
- Smith shows liking for the short stuff
- India subside as Jayasuriya shoulders responsibility
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Hard line on immigration could cost Tories the election
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Canadian woman suing police who locked her in van with sex offender who then raped her