Day In a Page
Wednesday, 29 October 2008
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Sir Dick Franks: Wartime SOE officer who became Chief of the Secret Intelligence Service in the Cold War
- James Gleeson: Surrealist painter, art critic and curator who drew dark inspiration from contemporary events
- Tony Hillerman: Writer who won critical acclaim for his tales of Navajo crime fighters
- Andor Gomme: Critic and architectural historian
- Kevin Finnegan: Champion middleweight boxer
- Gerard Damiano: Director of the hugely successful porn film 'Deep Throat'
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Ben Chu: Bankers plead poverty">Ben Chu: Bankers plead poverty
- Geoffrey Wheatcroft: As the US right disintegrates, only one result seems possible
- Robert Verkaik: When clarity in the law does not always make the best policy
- Sean O'Grady: Darling's credibility has been devalued as much as sterling
- Omar Waraich: A country on the brink must break from its troubled past
- Bill Emmott: The rise of Asia is not a simple matter of East versus West
- Peter Tatchell: Voting machines are unreliable and inaccurate">Peter Tatchell: Voting machines are unreliable and inaccurate
- Jane Merrick: Is Osborne no longer Cameron's right-hand man?">Jane Merrick: Is Osborne no longer Cameron's right-hand man?
- Ed Howker: McCain's victory. It's all my fault">Ed Howker: McCain's victory. It's all my fault
- Guy Adams: Trick or treat? No thanks, I'm British
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
Lord Freud hangs on as MPs of all parties 'call for his head' over disability comments
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake report claiming street artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 4 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 5 The inventor of the Facebook 'like' button says he never made a 'dislike' button because he feared the 'unfortunate consequences'