Day In a Page
- Mapping the path to peace in the Middle East
- Luis Garicano: Incentives can explain everything
- Jeremy Warner: A manifesto to save the free market
- Judd Hollander: Plays must have prestige to justify transfer costs
- Susie Rushton: You won't find real fashionistas here
- Jens Reich: Press freedom is a promise not kept by the former Soviet states
- Sophie Morris: Stop bossing women about what to wear
- E Jane Dickson: The wrong lesson from the big freeze
- Guy Adams: Bale's unchristian rant was welcome
- 1 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 2 Rocky Horror star Tim Curry 'suffers major stroke'
- 3 Exclusive: How MI5 blackmails British Muslims
- 4 EDL marches on Newcastle as attacks on Muslims increase tenfold in the wake of Woolwich machete attack which killed Drummer Lee Rigby
- 5 Farewell, Shameless. Your heirs have work to do
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.