Day In a Page
- Niall Doherty and Hugh Montgomery: One thinks Coldplay's latest album is a 'megahit', the other, one long boring whine...
- Richard Dalton: Libya, and the limitsof liberal intervention
- D J Taylor: Is this woman the new Edwina Currie?
- Rebecca Armstrong: It’s the value - not the cost - that counts
- Harriet Walker: South Yorkshire vs Milan? No contest
- Matthew Bell: The curtsy is fighting for its very life
- Paul Vallely: God knows why Dawkins won't show
- Patrick Cockburn: Greece in a state of shock as Troika reforms take effect
- AC Grayling: These executions have set us back to medieval ways
- Matthew Bell: The IoS Diary
- How to reduce your energy bills this winter
- Consumer rights: 'I have got into a mess and a friend has offered me a loan. Who do I pay first?'
- There are still ways to protect your cash from the ravages of inflation
- Julian Knight: A creaking tax system puts our reputation at stake
- David Kuo: No, it's not easy being green, but don't be too strict with your shares
- 1 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 2 British business: We need to stay in the European Union - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 3 The moral case on tax avoidance is overwhelming - and we all know Google wants to do the right thing
- 4 Sam Wallace: The second coming of Jose Mourinho at Chelsea will be a reunion that can only end in tears
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.