Day In a Page
Monday, 2 January 2012
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Bert Schneider: Film producer at the epicentre of the 'New Hollywood'
- Diana Constance: Artist who also wrote for 'The Independent'
- Yoshimitsu Morita: Director best known for 'The Family Game'
- Dr Nay Win Maung: Activist who attempted to accelerate the pace of reform in Burma
- Gary Ablett: Footballer who won the FA Cup with both Liverpool and Everton
- David Candler: Press officer for Harold Wilson
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Leading article: The Republicans must prove their seriousness
- Leading article: Growing strife in Nigeria that must not be ignored
- Leading article: Dodging the issue on obesity
- Leading article: Time to take implants seriously
- Leading article: Science comes a step closer to Spider-Man
- Leading article: Can we now have a Hockney portrait of the Queen?
- Michael Petry: Assistants were always used by the greats
- Oliver Wright: Struggling entrepreneurs feel betrayed by HMRC's heavy-handed crackdown
- Tim Lang: Will this new anti-obesity wheeze work? Fat chance
- Rhodri Marsden: In which Rhodri is moved by an ancestral tape recording
- Susie Rushton: The answer to rail-fare hikes is to make cities more liveable
- Amol Rajan: Forget that veto, Europe is still Cameron's nightmare
- Deborah Ross: Not sleeping with George Clooney... one of many resolutions I'll be sure to keep
- Jeremy Laurance: Clients come second to commercial interests
- Cahal Milmo: Scale of email hacking is set to be this year's biggest story
- Ian Burrell: Hail the philanthropists who have offered a future for serious journalism
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Life and Style RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 iPhone 6 review: bigger, thinner, faster, brighter - Apple proves you can make the best better
- 2 Sports Direct security guard allegedly banned Jewish schoolboys and told them: 'No Jews, no Jews'
- 3 Watch a man race the Circle line - and win
- 4 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 5 Kanye West halts concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled