Day In a Page
Monday, 2 January 2012
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Bert Schneider: Film producer at the epicentre of the 'New Hollywood'
- Diana Constance: Artist who also wrote for 'The Independent'
- Yoshimitsu Morita: Director best known for 'The Family Game'
- Dr Nay Win Maung: Activist who attempted to accelerate the pace of reform in Burma
- Gary Ablett: Footballer who won the FA Cup with both Liverpool and Everton
- David Candler: Press officer for Harold Wilson
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Leading article: The Republicans must prove their seriousness
- Leading article: Growing strife in Nigeria that must not be ignored
- Leading article: Dodging the issue on obesity
- Leading article: Time to take implants seriously
- Leading article: Science comes a step closer to Spider-Man
- Leading article: Can we now have a Hockney portrait of the Queen?
- Michael Petry: Assistants were always used by the greats
- Oliver Wright: Struggling entrepreneurs feel betrayed by HMRC's heavy-handed crackdown
- Tim Lang: Will this new anti-obesity wheeze work? Fat chance
- Rhodri Marsden: In which Rhodri is moved by an ancestral tape recording
- Susie Rushton: The answer to rail-fare hikes is to make cities more liveable
- Amol Rajan: Forget that veto, Europe is still Cameron's nightmare
- Deborah Ross: Not sleeping with George Clooney... one of many resolutions I'll be sure to keep
- Jeremy Laurance: Clients come second to commercial interests
- Cahal Milmo: Scale of email hacking is set to be this year's biggest story
- Ian Burrell: Hail the philanthropists who have offered a future for serious journalism
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Life and Style RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
Sony hack: Angelina Jolie branded 'seriously out of her mind' in further embarrassing leaked email saga
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more