Day In a Page
- Stefan Stern: Our public gaze is beginning to shame the shameless
- Kate Allen: It's time for America to put an end to this shameful scandal
- Jim Gamble: We are losing the race to protect our young
- Iain Duncan Smith: Fairness for the taxpayer – and for the claimant
- Simon Kelner: How many industries could withstand this scrutiny?
- Rebecca Armstrong: Making a complaint? You need some words of power
- Sophie Heawood: Glossy stars aren't meant to go like this
- Jeremy Laurance: Not everything is safe just because it's not illegal
- Tom Hodgkinson: Why love isn't as simple as we think
- Sophie Heawood: Traveller TV - one part cringe, one part inspiration
- Patrick Cockburn: All the evidence points to sectarian civil war in Syria, but no one wants to admit it
- DJ Taylor: Top marks to our Schools minister
- Ian Burrell: How far will Rupert Murdoch go to save the Currant Bun?
- Paul Vallely: There's something about Harry
- Emanuel Stoakes: Time for a reality check on the Sri Lankan civil war
- Alison Jarvis: One Million Children may just be the tip of the iceberg
- Matthew Bell: The IoS Diary (12/02/12)
- Katy Guest: The Rant & Rave of romance (12/02/12)
- Time to move if you want full benefit of ISAs
- Funds of funds provide easy diversity, but are they worth the cost?
- Joia Shillingford: Venomous bonus bashing risks causing a further deterioration in customer service
- Investors offered 50 per cent tax relief on money placed in start-up companies
- Consumer rights: 'Unhelpful restaurant staff refused to take my unregistered gift card'
- You may strike it rich playing oil explorer roulette
- 1 Tears and cheers as David Beckham ends glittering career after helping PSG to final win
- 2 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 David Cameron goes to war with newspapers over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.