Day In a Page
Wednesday, 22 February 2012
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Marie Colvin: Award-winning foreign correspondent hailed for her courage and compassion
- Joe Moretti: Session guitarist whose work graced a string of hits
- Renato Dulbecco: Virologist and Nobel laureate
- Sarah Cullen: Reporter for ITN and 'Today' who found the authentic voices of the streets
- Johannes Heesters: Actor dogged by his Nazi associations
- Michael Davis: Bassist with the influential and incendiary MC5
- Janice Voss: American astronaut
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Leading article: Bloodshed that demands a concerted UN effort
- Leading article: Just one move in the eurozone chess game
- Leading article: Time for 'opt-out' organ donation
- Leading article: Bordering on the farcical
- Leading article: Royal Bank of Scotland still has a long way to go
- Leading article: When will the US learn to take care with the Koran?
- Simon Kelner: Who's going to set a bad example for the kids now?
- Simon Carr: Is catastrophic global warming, like the Millenium Bug, a mistake?
- Kevin Rawlinson: Eviction from St Paul’s - Is this the end for Occupy London?
- Amol Rajan: Gay marriage is an issue of humanity, not sexuality
- Katherine Butler: We'll always need the Marie Colvins
- Simon Kelner: For 40 days and 40 nights, fish will be my new religion
- Archie Bland: People hurt other people; sometimes it's that simple
- Ben Chu: Only optimists or Eurocrats believe the crisis is resolved
- Ian McKellen: What's wrong with us? Should we not aspire to happiness?
- Natalie Haynes: It's cruel to sell fat people a myth about willpower
- Deborah Ross: Is the fashion crowd ready for my half beret, half salad bowl?
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Ukip and Nigel Farage on course for remarkable victory in European elections
Tony Benn was entirely ineffectual - and usually wrong
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
The rise of Ukip: Study warns Labour that Eurosceptic party's electoral base now 'more working class than any of the main parties'
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Gender-specific books demean all our children. So the Independent on Sunday will no longer review anything marketed to exclude either sex
- 3 Malaysia flight MH370: Pitbull song lyrics bear uncanny resemblance to missing plane mystery, according to YouTubers
- 4 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Q&A by Simon Calder: How far could it have travelled? Who was responsible and what would their plans be? And how can a plane just vanish?
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers