Day In a Page
- Andrew Martin: Real men carry power tools - or they used to
- Paul Vallely: Add a few irrelevant facts, stir and let prejudice do the rest
- Glen OHara: Britain? It’s quite well governed, actually
- Simon Kelner: A few limericks to leaven this Leveson nonsense
- Rebecca Armstrong: Don't splash out on your festival SheWee just yet
- John Kampfner: In our politics you're either up or down
- Katy Guest: 'Social jetlag' just confirms it - modern life makes us ill
- Youth worker: 'She'd go at night to be with the only people she trusted: her abusers'
- DJ Taylor: Why I envy the French and the Greeks...
- Harriet Walker: Fake tan makes me quite like myself
- Patrick Cockburn: Netanyahu's threats to bomb Iran have served Israel – and the US – very well
- Matt Chorley: Welcome to Britain's sex toy capital
- Matthew Bell: The Emperor's New Clothes (13/05/12)
- Hugh Montgomery: Rant & Rave (13/05/12)
- Dawning of a new era as England pick Jonny Bairstow
- The run machine is now showing a human side
- Stephen Brenkley: When Nick Compton made everyone feel good again
- Notts frustrated as Strauss finds form
- Untimely Bopara setback opens door for Bairstow
- On the Front Foot: Can life ever be the same for spurned Lord's chief Collier?
- County Championship round-up: Dazzling Surrey denied
- Revolt: Join in the shareholder spring
- Keep cool in the heat of an auction and bag a bargain
- Payday lenders 'failing to properly record borrowers' credit history'
- Be prepared for the job axe to fall
- Wealth Check: 'How can we put a bit aside to enjoy luxuries?'
- BlackRock launches range of European debt funds
- Brits put baby plans on hold as confidence dips
- Julian Knight: Drop in storecard use proves public is credit savvy
- 1 The ‘Beverly Hills’ of Surrey pays more income tax than big cities of the North
- 2 Gareth Bale agrees new £130,000-a-week Tottenham contract - but can leave next season for £50m
- 3 'Revenge porn' is no longer a niche activity which victimises only celebrities - the law must intervene
- 4 The moral case on tax avoidance is overwhelming - and we all know Google wants to do the right thing
- 5 Sam Wallace: The second coming of Jose Mourinho at Chelsea will be a reunion that can only end in tears
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.