Day In a Page
Wednesday, 3 April 2013
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Ruth Prawer Jhabvala: Author and screenwriter who won two Oscars and the Booker Prize
- Professor Tony Legge: Authority on the archaeology of animal bones
- Barbara Piasecka Johnson: Heiress to a disputed fortune
- Bebo Valdes: Influential pianist and bandleader
- Milo O'Shea: Versatile character actor whose work encompassed 'Ulysses' and 'Barbarella'
- Jesus 'Chuy' Silva Jr: Bodyboarding champion
- Gordon Stoker: Singer with the Jordanaires
- Lieutenant-Colonel Edwin Ramsey: Soldier who led the last cavalry charge by the US army
- Canon Keith Weston: Bible expositor known as one of the finest of his generation
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- George Osborne called us deficit deniers, but we were right. His economic era is over
- What did I learn from this class survey? Watch out for the postman if he's humming Mozart
- The mister-ious case of disappearing formality
- Philpott wasn’t a symbol of Welfare UK, but blame the State for letting his depravity go unchecked
- Obama inspired a lot of hope in Israel. But is peace really any closer?
- It’s wrong to beat up someone for being a goth, but wasn’t it always?
- The Vogue Factor: Fashion really isn’t worth dying for
- Don't blame lad culture for misogyny, blame misogynist lads
- Look Left and Right - but it's pupils themselves who should set course of education
- Rahul Gandhi's India – a beehive of buzzing thoughts
- Despite what UKIP might say, EU migration is a two-way street
- It won't get you clean, Lance: Armstrong returns to competition as a swimmer
- In the forty years since the first mobile phone call, phones have got smarter, but have we?
- Seven new categories of social class: How the markers have changed
- Paolo Di Canio - Fascists have no place in our national game
- What are Gove and the unions teaching our kids?
- I’d happily live on £1581 a week, Iain Duncan Smith
- The statement with which Iain Banks revealed his cancer diagnosis is testament to his writing talent
- There's nothing funny about getting a migraine
- Children of parents on benefits didn't ask for welfare - so don't degrade them publicly
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Arts and Entertainment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Money RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 The Tory donor whose firm is one of Britain’s biggest tax avoiders - with HMRC's blessing