Day In a Page
Friday, 25 April 2014
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Feminist Diane Keaton explains why she wishes that she had ‘bought herself a man’: ‘It’s a better way to go’
- Pharrell Williams writes a convoluted online self-help book – but the words are missing
- Model unsurprisingly sues 50 Cent after he called her a ‘thirsty video b***h’
- Bryan Singer denies sex abuse claims: X-Men director calls the allegations ‘outrageous, vicious and completely false’
- Joan Rivers refuses to apologise about joke over Ariel Castro victims: ‘They got to live rent free for more than a decade’
- Justin Bieber detained by US customs but sadly freed hours later
- Sandy Jardine dead: Former Rangers, Hearts and Scotland footballer dies aged 65
- Scientific split - the human genome breakthrough dividing former colleagues
- Scientists have built an 'off switch' for the brain
- Stunning ancient star cluster captured by Nasa Hubble Space Telescope
- Dogs really are capable of loving their owners, research suggests
- Rhodri Marsden's Interesting Objects: Kepler's model of the universe
- Let me ask you this: 'What is it like living on Earth after living in space?'
- Nasa spacewalk selfie: the selfie that looks down on all others
- Why do sloths hang upside down?
- First ever stem-cell grown skin samples could replace animal testing for drugs and cosmetics
- Sandy Jardine: Majestic footballer whose service for Rangers and Scotland saw him hailed as one of his country’s most revered players
- Jose 'Cheo' Feliciano: Composer and singer of salsa and bolero music who was adored by Spanish speakers the world over
- Karpal Singh: Lawyer and politician who devoted his life to defending human rights activists and prisoners on death row
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Tim Lott: Crime down, good things on the up: You’ve got to admit, it’s getting better
- Alison Taylor on relationships: At a wake recently, the inevitable inquest came, 'So, still not married? No kids?'
- Editor's letter: Why we won’t stop making the case for immigration
- Janet Street-Porter: Not all of us want children, but there are some people who are too frightened even to talk about it
- Laugh at Britpop if you will, but it was the unforgettable and glorious sound of my youth
- Jamaica Inn and why all programmes need subtitles
- Inside Westminster: The Scottish referendum is a judgement of both the head and heart
- Errors and Omissions: Expats’ relative happiness cannot be safely deduced
- It's time to advance the battle between actor and critic
- Letter from the Deputy Editor: Does it really matter what our "official" religion is?
- i Editor's Letter: Letter writing tips
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Life and Style RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Money RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- 18 years of growing returns for buy-to-let
- The Energy Minister thinks encouraging people to switch will cut bills, but it’s not always that easy
- Energy switching: Reader’s experience shows it can be a nightmare
- Donald MacInnes: Don't laugh - being a lumberjack would be more than OK
- Community share offer for schools’ solar plan
- The student debt firm whose credit is running out fast
Student RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting