Monday 15 September 2008
More Olympic-inspired art, following my earlier post, and Shopping Bag's missive about the eBay auction of London 2012 posters.
Dolphins ‘deliberately get high’ on puffer fish nerve toxins by carefully chewing and passing them around
How lobsters have pinched the hearts of British men
Human waste left by climbers on Mount Everest is causing pollution and could spread diseases
This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
At long last, Australia is able to halt the relentless advance of the cane toad
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Have you got a proven track rec...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...
£38000 - £48000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This B2B content marketing agen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: An outstanding new...