A new Emperor in the making
Tuesday 16 November 2010
The emperor is dead – long live the Emperor. A new stag has claimed the harem vacated by the Exmoor Emperor, who disappeared last month. The photographer who named the beast, and captured this shot, believes the young stag above could be the Emperor's son or grandson.
Dolphins ‘deliberately get high’ on puffer fish nerve toxins by carefully chewing and passing them around
Cow 'emissions' more damaging to planet than CO2 from cars
Gulf Stream is slowing down faster than ever, scientists say
Clash of the fiercest predators as shark eats polar bear
Malawi to burn its £5m ivory stockpile this week - and demonstrate its commitment to wildlife conservation
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Trevor Noah: Jon Stewart's replacement faces online criticism over 'anti-Semitic' tweets
- 3 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 4 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 5 Syrian child photographed 'surrendering to camera because she thought it was a gun'
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A rare and exciting role has arisen within thi...
£14000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A vacancy has arisen for a keen...
£14000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to expansion, this multi-ac...
£21000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for an e...