'Friendly' China sends giant pandas
Tuesday 29 November 2011
The first giant pandas to live in the UK for 17 years will arrive at Edinburgh Zoo from the Ya'an reserve in Chengdu, China, on Sunday. First Minister Alex Salmond described Yang Guang and Tian Tian's 10-year stay as representative of the "growing friendship between Scotland and China".
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
£40000 - £43000 Per Annum plus company bonus: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Structural Engineer Job...
Highly Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CHELTENHAM - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION - A...