Giant crabs close in on Blackpool
Thursday 03 February 2011
The world's biggest species of crab will take centre stage in a new £200,000 Blackpool attraction called Claws.
Japanese spider crabs, which can reach up to 9ft in diameter, will be the main exhibit at the resort's Sea Life Centre in a new display opening at Easter.
Sales of the tablet are set to fall again say analysts
World's most lethal spider found under a bunch of bananas
Rumours that the star wants to move on to pastures new
Comedian says he 'never laughed as hard as I have writing with Rik'
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Ebola outbreak: What is bushmeat – and is it to blame for the disease that has killed thousands?
- 3 Star Wars memorabilia called a 'bit of plastic' on Antiques Roadshow by Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
- 4 Meet Thea, Norway's 12-year-old child bride
- 5 Russell Brand might seem like a sexy revolutionary worth getting behind, but he will only fail his fans
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Sorry Judy Finnigan – Ched Evans is no less sickening than an alleyway rapist
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Workers 'could be forced to pay £5 a week' to get benefits
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
Competitive: Notting Hill Prep School: Spring Term 2015 Innovative, ambitious ...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Operations Data Analyst -...
£35 - £40000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: As the Programmatic Business Develo...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Hull: Randstad Education is currently recruitin...