Friday 28 June 1996
1) Injured ace dripped.
2) Spank mad flier.
3) Grey ban on breath.
4) Hug the right swine.
5) I bedlessness inanity.
(Answer on Tuesday)
Yesterday's corrected quotes:
1) Rose is a rose is a rose (No "A")
2) correct as printed
3) Why don't you come up sometime and see me? (The line as printed was said by WC Fields)
4) Is that your sword or are you just pleased to see me?
5) He never said it.
6) I have nothing to offer but blood and toil, tears and sweat.
7) He never said it.
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 crash: 'Nine Britons, 23 Americans and 80 children' feared dead after Boeing passenger jet is 'shot down' near Ukraine-Russia border
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains
- 1 Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
- 2 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 3 Saneie Masilela, 9, marries Helen Shabangu, 53 years his senior, for the second time
- 4 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 5 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?