Friday 28 June 1996
1) Injured ace dripped.
2) Spank mad flier.
3) Grey ban on breath.
4) Hug the right swine.
5) I bedlessness inanity.
(Answer on Tuesday)
Yesterday's corrected quotes:
1) Rose is a rose is a rose (No "A")
2) correct as printed
3) Why don't you come up sometime and see me? (The line as printed was said by WC Fields)
4) Is that your sword or are you just pleased to see me?
5) He never said it.
6) I have nothing to offer but blood and toil, tears and sweat.
7) He never said it.
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
- 1 Ashya King missing: Police hunt five-year-old boy with brain tumour snatched from Southampton hospital by his parents
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 Botched ice bucket challenge leaves man critically injured after plane drops hundreds of gallons of water
- 5 Friends reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox perform mini sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- < Previous
- Next >