Friday 28 June 1996
1) Injured ace dripped.
2) Spank mad flier.
3) Grey ban on breath.
4) Hug the right swine.
5) I bedlessness inanity.
(Answer on Tuesday)
Yesterday's corrected quotes:
1) Rose is a rose is a rose (No "A")
2) correct as printed
3) Why don't you come up sometime and see me? (The line as printed was said by WC Fields)
4) Is that your sword or are you just pleased to see me?
5) He never said it.
6) I have nothing to offer but blood and toil, tears and sweat.
7) He never said it.
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
Bali Nine executions live: Indonesian firing squad shoots dead eight drug offenders despite outcry around world, but a ninth is spared
EU exit would hit UK economy much harder than neighbouring countries, study finds
Andrew Lloyd Webber: Phantom of the Opera writer mocked after issuing a warning about Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon
- 1 Avengers: Age of Ultron: Nearly 700 German cinemas refuse to show movie
- 2 Man cooked alive with 12,000 pounds of tuna
- 3 X Factor in crisis as numbers of people auditioning plummets
- 4 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
- 5 Baltimore riots: Furious mother marches her son home live on TV