Friday 28 June 1996
1) Injured ace dripped.
2) Spank mad flier.
3) Grey ban on breath.
4) Hug the right swine.
5) I bedlessness inanity.
(Answer on Tuesday)
Yesterday's corrected quotes:
1) Rose is a rose is a rose (No "A")
2) correct as printed
3) Why don't you come up sometime and see me? (The line as printed was said by WC Fields)
4) Is that your sword or are you just pleased to see me?
5) He never said it.
6) I have nothing to offer but blood and toil, tears and sweat.
7) He never said it.
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Mayor says there should be 'no comparison' to Ferguson
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 Northern Lights in the UK: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve