10 best holiday hair products
Protect your locks from the sun and master beach chic with these summer hair savers, including shampoos and conditioner for sun protection
Thursday 26 June 2014
You can't beat a week or two in the sun – but while you'll be grateful for all that R&R, your hair might not be.
Nothing wrecks it faster than sun, salt, sand, chlorine and wind. We've trawled the beauty aisles to find the best protectors from Mark Hill to Aveda, and if you love the just-off-the-beach look, getting it from a bottle is better for your locks than salty sea air.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Phyto Sun Veil protects from the sun and boosts volume if locks turn lank in the heat, while Wella Cream will protect and tame thicker unruly hair. Tigi Salt Spray ticks all the boxes for texturising, volumising, curl enhancing and frizz fighting, while Aveda Sun Hair & Body Cleanser will wash it all out at the end of a hot day at the beach.
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how the internet reacted
- 3 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair