10 best Valentine’s Day gifts for her under £10
February 14 doesn’t have to be all hearts and flowers. Here are a few little ideas that will show her you care, without costing the earth
It's easy to go for the obvious chocs or a bouquet on Valentine's Day. But there are lots of other lovely bits and pieces out there if you know where to look. We've found a selection that will all cost you a mere tenner or less but will hopefully make her day. From Emily Burningham's handbag-friendly cosmetic purse to Anthropologie's vintage-inspired monogram mugs, we've got February 14 covered.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For any Valentine's Day naysayers, we think The Plinth's wooden 'Timbergrams' are a fun way and inexpensive way to show you care. The India Hicks Island Living hand cream will have her surprised at your impeccable taste in smellies, and for anyone looking to go for something a tiny bit racier, then the Butterfly Blue shorts are flirty rather than in-your-face sexy.
8. Radley Canvas Tote, £10 (from 1 Feb)
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Stock up on canned food for stock market crash, warns former Gordon Brown adviser
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn voters most likely to believe 'world is controlled by a secretive elite'
- 1 Caitlyn Jenner car crash: Driver who died in collision sued by surviving passengers for $18.5m
- 2 Pictures show young Palestinian girl biting Israeli soldier trying to detain boy during West Bank protests
- 3 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 4 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 5 The 20 toughest job interview questions in the world