10 best Valentine’s Day gifts for her under £10
February 14 doesn’t have to be all hearts and flowers. Here are a few little ideas that will show her you care, without costing the earth
It's easy to go for the obvious chocs or a bouquet on Valentine's Day. But there are lots of other lovely bits and pieces out there if you know where to look. We've found a selection that will all cost you a mere tenner or less but will hopefully make her day. From Emily Burningham's handbag-friendly cosmetic purse to Anthropologie's vintage-inspired monogram mugs, we've got February 14 covered.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For any Valentine's Day naysayers, we think The Plinth's wooden 'Timbergrams' are a fun way and inexpensive way to show you care. The India Hicks Island Living hand cream will have her surprised at your impeccable taste in smellies, and for anyone looking to go for something a tiny bit racier, then the Butterfly Blue shorts are flirty rather than in-your-face sexy.
8. Radley Canvas Tote, £10 (from 1 Feb)
British Muslim leaders outraged after Eric Pickles says followers of Islam should 'prove their identity'
UK terror fears: My jihadist son returned from Syria mentally scarred – now he is being ignored
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
Billy Crystal: 'Stop shoving gay sex scenes in my face'
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
- 1 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 2 Mother of newborn Baby No 59 trapped in sewer pipe told Chinese police she 'heard crying' when she raised alarm
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Tennis fan suing Australian Open organisers for 'failing to shade spectators' during Murray match
- 5 This crazy skiing video will leave you feeling queasy