10 best Valentine’s Day gifts for her under £10
February 14 doesn’t have to be all hearts and flowers. Here are a few little ideas that will show her you care, without costing the earth
It's easy to go for the obvious chocs or a bouquet on Valentine's Day. But there are lots of other lovely bits and pieces out there if you know where to look. We've found a selection that will all cost you a mere tenner or less but will hopefully make her day. From Emily Burningham's handbag-friendly cosmetic purse to Anthropologie's vintage-inspired monogram mugs, we've got February 14 covered.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For any Valentine's Day naysayers, we think The Plinth's wooden 'Timbergrams' are a fun way and inexpensive way to show you care. The India Hicks Island Living hand cream will have her surprised at your impeccable taste in smellies, and for anyone looking to go for something a tiny bit racier, then the Butterfly Blue shorts are flirty rather than in-your-face sexy.
8. Radley Canvas Tote, £10 (from 1 Feb)
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Doctors remove 80 teeth from boy's jaw
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 5 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals