10 best Valentine’s Day gifts for her under £10
February 14 doesn’t have to be all hearts and flowers. Here are a few little ideas that will show her you care, without costing the earth
It's easy to go for the obvious chocs or a bouquet on Valentine's Day. But there are lots of other lovely bits and pieces out there if you know where to look. We've found a selection that will all cost you a mere tenner or less but will hopefully make her day. From Emily Burningham's handbag-friendly cosmetic purse to Anthropologie's vintage-inspired monogram mugs, we've got February 14 covered.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For any Valentine's Day naysayers, we think The Plinth's wooden 'Timbergrams' are a fun way and inexpensive way to show you care. The India Hicks Island Living hand cream will have her surprised at your impeccable taste in smellies, and for anyone looking to go for something a tiny bit racier, then the Butterfly Blue shorts are flirty rather than in-your-face sexy.
8. Radley Canvas Tote, £10 (from 1 Feb)
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains
- 1 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 2 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 3 Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission
- 4 Exclusive: Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media