Book smart: 10 best e-reader covers
Electronic readers have become a staple for many of us. Make sure you protect yours from bumps and scrapes in style
If your e-reader is in need of some TLC while on the move, look no further than these ten cases that will protect your gadget while making it look all the more beautiful.
From Cath Kidston’s polka dot wipe-clean oil cloth cover to John Lewis’ more unusual, but equally practical, cork cover, we’ve scoured the shops to find practical e-reader covers that won’t break the bank.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys.
For a smart cover at a great price, Hobbs’ Italian leather one provides light cushioning for your e-reader while looking sophisticated - get it while the sale lasts. If you’re looking for the ideal holiday solution, Aquapack is the best option. Waterproof and easy to operate through the plastic screen, it is perfect for reading by the pool.
7. AquaPac, £19
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 Friends 20th anniversary: The highs and lows of the cast's careers since 2004
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster