Book smart: 10 best e-reader covers
Electronic readers have become a staple for many of us. Make sure you protect yours from bumps and scrapes in style
If your e-reader is in need of some TLC while on the move, look no further than these ten cases that will protect your gadget while making it look all the more beautiful.
From Cath Kidston’s polka dot wipe-clean oil cloth cover to John Lewis’ more unusual, but equally practical, cork cover, we’ve scoured the shops to find practical e-reader covers that won’t break the bank.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys.
For a smart cover at a great price, Hobbs’ Italian leather one provides light cushioning for your e-reader while looking sophisticated - get it while the sale lasts. If you’re looking for the ideal holiday solution, Aquapack is the best option. Waterproof and easy to operate through the plastic screen, it is perfect for reading by the pool.
7. AquaPac, £19
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more