Book smart: 10 best e-reader covers
Electronic readers have become a staple for many of us. Make sure you protect yours from bumps and scrapes in style
If your e-reader is in need of some TLC while on the move, look no further than these ten cases that will protect your gadget while making it look all the more beautiful.
From Cath Kidston’s polka dot wipe-clean oil cloth cover to John Lewis’ more unusual, but equally practical, cork cover, we’ve scoured the shops to find practical e-reader covers that won’t break the bank.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys.
For a smart cover at a great price, Hobbs’ Italian leather one provides light cushioning for your e-reader while looking sophisticated - get it while the sale lasts. If you’re looking for the ideal holiday solution, Aquapack is the best option. Waterproof and easy to operate through the plastic screen, it is perfect for reading by the pool.
7. AquaPac, £19
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 200,000 back our campaign
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 2 President Obama comments on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train