Book smart: 10 best e-reader covers
Electronic readers have become a staple for many of us. Make sure you protect yours from bumps and scrapes in style
If your e-reader is in need of some TLC while on the move, look no further than these ten cases that will protect your gadget while making it look all the more beautiful.
From Cath Kidston’s polka dot wipe-clean oil cloth cover to John Lewis’ more unusual, but equally practical, cork cover, we’ve scoured the shops to find practical e-reader covers that won’t break the bank.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys.
For a smart cover at a great price, Hobbs’ Italian leather one provides light cushioning for your e-reader while looking sophisticated - get it while the sale lasts. If you’re looking for the ideal holiday solution, Aquapack is the best option. Waterproof and easy to operate through the plastic screen, it is perfect for reading by the pool.
7. AquaPac, £19
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
- 1 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 2 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
- 3 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 4 World Cup 2014: Robin van Persie appears to give his bronze medal to eccentric Netherlands fan moments after being handed it by Sepp Blatter
- 5 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country