Book smart: 10 best e-reader covers
Electronic readers have become a staple for many of us. Make sure you protect yours from bumps and scrapes in style
If your e-reader is in need of some TLC while on the move, look no further than these ten cases that will protect your gadget while making it look all the more beautiful.
From Cath Kidston’s polka dot wipe-clean oil cloth cover to John Lewis’ more unusual, but equally practical, cork cover, we’ve scoured the shops to find practical e-reader covers that won’t break the bank.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys.
For a smart cover at a great price, Hobbs’ Italian leather one provides light cushioning for your e-reader while looking sophisticated - get it while the sale lasts. If you’re looking for the ideal holiday solution, Aquapack is the best option. Waterproof and easy to operate through the plastic screen, it is perfect for reading by the pool.
7. AquaPac, £19
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Ben Affleck asked TV chiefs to hide slave-owning ancestry, new hacked Sony emails published by Wikileaks claim
- 3 Driving while dehydrated can be just as dangerous as drink driving, study suggests
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 One Direction: Louis Tomlinson launching his own record label, has already 'signed two acts'