Game of Thrones Season 4: best gifts for fans
With Season 4 of HBO's flagship fantasy drama returning to our screens in April, we've put together a selection of Westeros-inspired gifts perfect for die-hard fans - regardless of your allegiance
Thursday 20 March 2014
Since the first episode Game of Thrones aired back in 2011, the medieval-inspired fantasy series has gained mainstream appeal and a cult following.
The characters and places explored in the books and the show have spawned an eclectic range of gifts to suit all tastes and budgets. Whether House Stark, Lannister, Baratheon or Targaryen we've found a range of present ideas for anyone who loves Game of Thrones.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For purists, the Game of Thrones 4D puzzle is a must. It is a unique piece that will keep you busy for hours. A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Companion Cookbook is a lovely present that combines food and fantasy in a series of mouth-watering dishes. For those on a budget, the Pop! Daenerys Targaryen figurine a steal for under a tenner.
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Nigel Farage and Frankie Boyle clash over Andrew Lawrence's 'Mock the Week' criticism
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella