Game of Thrones Season 4: best gifts for fans
With Season 4 of HBO's flagship fantasy drama returning to our screens in April, we've put together a selection of Westeros-inspired gifts perfect for die-hard fans - regardless of your allegiance
Thursday 20 March 2014
Since the first episode Game of Thrones aired back in 2011, the medieval-inspired fantasy series has gained mainstream appeal and a cult following.
The characters and places explored in the books and the show have spawned an eclectic range of gifts to suit all tastes and budgets. Whether House Stark, Lannister, Baratheon or Targaryen we've found a range of present ideas for anyone who loves Game of Thrones.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For purists, the Game of Thrones 4D puzzle is a must. It is a unique piece that will keep you busy for hours. A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Companion Cookbook is a lovely present that combines food and fantasy in a series of mouth-watering dishes. For those on a budget, the Pop! Daenerys Targaryen figurine a steal for under a tenner.
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Elif Shafak: Turkish author warns against rise of British nationalism
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 GamerGate: developer Tim Schafer provokes rage with joke about online gaming activists at industry awards