Game of Thrones Season 4: best gifts for fans
With Season 4 of HBO's flagship fantasy drama returning to our screens in April, we've put together a selection of Westeros-inspired gifts perfect for die-hard fans - regardless of your allegiance
Thursday 20 March 2014
Since the first episode Game of Thrones aired back in 2011, the medieval-inspired fantasy series has gained mainstream appeal and a cult following.
The characters and places explored in the books and the show have spawned an eclectic range of gifts to suit all tastes and budgets. Whether House Stark, Lannister, Baratheon or Targaryen we've found a range of present ideas for anyone who loves Game of Thrones.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For purists, the Game of Thrones 4D puzzle is a must. It is a unique piece that will keep you busy for hours. A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Companion Cookbook is a lovely present that combines food and fantasy in a series of mouth-watering dishes. For those on a budget, the Pop! Daenerys Targaryen figurine a steal for under a tenner.
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
Tunisia beach attack: How can British Muslims respond to the latest outrages?
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage