Masterpieces: 9 Best Christmas gifts for art lovers
From Pop Art pieces to artist palette plates, we've got Christmas for art fans all wrapped up
The eccentric Turner Prize-winning artist has designed this fun silk scarf, depicting the history of modern art in his own unique way. It's released on the 16th, so get your order in now.
One of Lichtenstein’s most iconic works makes a bold and bright cushion cover. Great for fans of Pop Art.
Forget Hearts, Clubs, Spades and Diamonds, these cards have styles of 20 century architecture as the suits. That’s pre-modernism, modernism, post-modernism, and de-structuralism, in case you were wondering. The individual cards feature notable projects and architects.
Made in crystal, this funky paper weight depicts one of Hirst's most famous works.
It can be hard to find placemats to get excited about. These, by the renowned American printmaker, will add interest and a bit of an optical illusion to any table.
The chance to buy an original work by this talented artist. We love this bright and fun monkey image.
Encased in plastic, this funky piece is a conversation starter – and a unique way to say ‘I love you’ this Christmas.
It might look like something you’d find in the artist in your life’s studio, but this is actually a rather unusual serving plate. A nice one to put the cheese on.
This limited edition design by the Glasgow-based artist injects a bit of fun into the washing up.
In defence of liberal democracy
General Election 2015: Post-election 'shambles' looms as 70 per cent of voters say SNP 'should not be able to veto UK government policies'
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
General Election 2015: Sturgeon claims Scots 'appalled' by Ed Miliband's refusal to work with SNP
- 1 Katie Hopkins gives rare glimpse of sensitive side with heartfelt open letter to her children penned in case she dies from epilepsy
- 2 Rihanna's Met Gala dress took one Chinese woman 2 years to make, was reduced to omelette meme in 2 seconds
- 3 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
- 4 #JeSuisEd: People share photos of themselves eating awkwardly in solidarity with Labour leader
- 5 Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds