1. Damien Hirst umbrella
Bright and beautiful, whatever the weather.
2. Finger puppets
Bust out your voices while waggling Austen, Warhol et al.
3. Faber & Faber poetry diary 2014
Plan your year out with rhythm and rhyme.
£12.98, Waterstones stores nationwide, faber.co.uk
4. David Bowie tote
Go out with a star on your arm.
5. Literary brooches
Cut-out animals made with pages from books.
from £12, theliterarygiftcompany.com
6. ‘The Wicker Man’ 40th anniversary edition
Re-released with a restored final cut, plus interviews.
7. Everybody Dies tea towel
A graphic depiction of how Shakespeare characters meet their end.
8. Folio edition of ‘Brave New World’
Huxley’s dystopia gets an Art Deco-style make-over.
9. Ghost Stories for Christmas box set
Six-DVD BFI collection of festive chillers.
10. ‘The Phaidon Archive of Graphic Design’
From typefaces to posters.