Father's Day 2014: 10 best gifts
Whether you want to spend a fiver or splash out on Dad this year, we’ve got 15 June covered
Monday 02 June 2014
Father’s Day is a nice excuse to spend time with family – and treat your dad, of course. We know not everyone has the same budget for June 15 so we’ve come up with a range of gifts that will show him you care. We’ve got all budgets covered, from Marks & Spencer’s new Stout & Ale Sweets for just £3 right through to the luxurious Fortnum & Mason’ Wine Lover’s Hamper, that comes in at £100.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
You’ll be hard pushed to find a dad who won’t melt when he’s presented with a personalised Photobox Book for Dad. For the more practical dad, the Clarks’ Menai Bag is a great man bag for a whole range of uses.
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Elif Shafak: Turkish author warns against rise of British nationalism
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 GamerGate: developer Tim Schafer provokes rage with joke about online gaming activists at industry awards