Father's Day 2014: 10 best gifts
Whether you want to spend a fiver or splash out on Dad this year, we’ve got 15 June covered
Monday 02 June 2014
Father’s Day is a nice excuse to spend time with family – and treat your dad, of course. We know not everyone has the same budget for June 15 so we’ve come up with a range of gifts that will show him you care. We’ve got all budgets covered, from Marks & Spencer’s new Stout & Ale Sweets for just £3 right through to the luxurious Fortnum & Mason’ Wine Lover’s Hamper, that comes in at £100.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
You’ll be hard pushed to find a dad who won’t melt when he’s presented with a personalised Photobox Book for Dad. For the more practical dad, the Clarks’ Menai Bag is a great man bag for a whole range of uses.
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating