Father's Day 2014: 10 best gifts
Whether you want to spend a fiver or splash out on Dad this year, we’ve got 15 June covered
Monday 02 June 2014
Father’s Day is a nice excuse to spend time with family – and treat your dad, of course. We know not everyone has the same budget for June 15 so we’ve come up with a range of gifts that will show him you care. We’ve got all budgets covered, from Marks & Spencer’s new Stout & Ale Sweets for just £3 right through to the luxurious Fortnum & Mason’ Wine Lover’s Hamper, that comes in at £100.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
You’ll be hard pushed to find a dad who won’t melt when he’s presented with a personalised Photobox Book for Dad. For the more practical dad, the Clarks’ Menai Bag is a great man bag for a whole range of uses.
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 4 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
- 5 German man found living with 300 rats in tiny apartment