Father's Day 2014: 10 best gifts
Whether you want to spend a fiver or splash out on Dad this year, we’ve got 15 June covered
Monday 02 June 2014
Father’s Day is a nice excuse to spend time with family – and treat your dad, of course. We know not everyone has the same budget for June 15 so we’ve come up with a range of gifts that will show him you care. We’ve got all budgets covered, from Marks & Spencer’s new Stout & Ale Sweets for just £3 right through to the luxurious Fortnum & Mason’ Wine Lover’s Hamper, that comes in at £100.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
You’ll be hard pushed to find a dad who won’t melt when he’s presented with a personalised Photobox Book for Dad. For the more practical dad, the Clarks’ Menai Bag is a great man bag for a whole range of uses.
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 The Boy in the Dress, TV review: David Walliams' Boxing Day treat is a celebration of being different
- 2 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 3 Andy Murray takes to Twitter to show off his Christmas jumper
- 4 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 5 Top 10 travel destinations for 2015: From Haiti and Alaska to Namibia and Iceland