10 best statement cuffs
Choose anything from gladiator-inspired bangles to leather wrist wear for the perfect accessory this season
Thursday 07 August 2014
Cuffs are big news this season. Whether you like your bracelets bold and bright or subtle but striking, we've scouted-out a collection of our favourites.
There are pieces from up-and-coming designers - bookmark independent jewellery mecca Boticca now, ok? - alongside designer pieces and creations from the high street stores that you can always rely on for a lunchtime pressie dash (Oliver Bonas and Accessorize, we salute you).
Let us know what you think of our choices.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a piece that'll be a talking point, and one your friends won't have, our pick's Adin & Royale's striking gladiator-inspired bracelet. Or for a wear-with-everything piece, we like Phase Eight's Diane cuff.
2. Adin & Royale Victoire Cuff, £192.50
6. The Branch, £83
10. Stella and Dot Norah Cuff, £65
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 Bali nine: Welcome to 'Execution Island' – the Indonesian holiday resort where foreigners are sent to die
- 4 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 5 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother