10 best statement cuffs
Choose anything from gladiator-inspired bangles to leather wrist wear for the perfect accessory this season
Thursday 07 August 2014
Cuffs are big news this season. Whether you like your bracelets bold and bright or subtle but striking, we've scouted-out a collection of our favourites.
There are pieces from up-and-coming designers - bookmark independent jewellery mecca Boticca now, ok? - alongside designer pieces and creations from the high street stores that you can always rely on for a lunchtime pressie dash (Oliver Bonas and Accessorize, we salute you).
Let us know what you think of our choices.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a piece that'll be a talking point, and one your friends won't have, our pick's Adin & Royale's striking gladiator-inspired bracelet. Or for a wear-with-everything piece, we like Phase Eight's Diane cuff.
2. Adin & Royale Victoire Cuff, £192.50
6. The Branch, £83
10. Stella and Dot Norah Cuff, £65
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
Tunisia beach attack: How can British Muslims respond to the latest outrages?
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage