10 best statement cuffs
Choose anything from gladiator-inspired bangles to leather wrist wear for the perfect accessory this season
Thursday 07 August 2014
Cuffs are big news this season. Whether you like your bracelets bold and bright or subtle but striking, we've scouted-out a collection of our favourites.
There are pieces from up-and-coming designers - bookmark independent jewellery mecca Boticca now, ok? - alongside designer pieces and creations from the high street stores that you can always rely on for a lunchtime pressie dash (Oliver Bonas and Accessorize, we salute you).
Let us know what you think of our choices.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a piece that'll be a talking point, and one your friends won't have, our pick's Adin & Royale's striking gladiator-inspired bracelet. Or for a wear-with-everything piece, we like Phase Eight's Diane cuff.
2. Adin & Royale Victoire Cuff, £192.50
6. The Branch, £83
10. Stella and Dot Norah Cuff, £65
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Art Garfunkel: Paul Simon is a 'monster' with a Napoleon complex
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises