10 best statement cuffs
Choose anything from gladiator-inspired bangles to leather wrist wear for the perfect accessory this season
Thursday 07 August 2014
Cuffs are big news this season. Whether you like your bracelets bold and bright or subtle but striking, we've scouted-out a collection of our favourites.
There are pieces from up-and-coming designers - bookmark independent jewellery mecca Boticca now, ok? - alongside designer pieces and creations from the high street stores that you can always rely on for a lunchtime pressie dash (Oliver Bonas and Accessorize, we salute you).
Let us know what you think of our choices.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a piece that'll be a talking point, and one your friends won't have, our pick's Adin & Royale's striking gladiator-inspired bracelet. Or for a wear-with-everything piece, we like Phase Eight's Diane cuff.
2. Adin & Royale Victoire Cuff, £192.50
6. The Branch, £83
10. Stella and Dot Norah Cuff, £65
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 As an ex prostitute, I urge all the political parties to commit to the Sex Buyer Law
- 2 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 3 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Couple die within 28 hours of each other after being married for 73 years