Fairtrade Fortnight 2014: 9 best cosmetics, jewellery and gifts
Fairtrade’s not all chocolate, coffee and bananas. Check out these other great ethically produced products
Tuesday 25 February 2014
The movement's know for its food and drink products, but there are more than 4,500 Fairtrade items to choose from. We round up the best ethically produced smellies, clothes, flowers and jewellery.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Anyone looking to give their skin a treat should pick up a tub of Boots' mango or cocoa butter moisturiser. Sainsbury's lillies make a pretty and good-value gift. And for something extra special, the Cred bangle is a fine and delicate example of Fairtrade jewellery.
4. Sainsbury's Fairtrade Lillies, £6 (in store only)
Read more: Fairtrade Fortnight 2014: 10 best foods
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Yorkshire man to win £10,000 off a £1 bet placed six years ago if Dan Jarvis becomes Labour Party leader
- 3 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 4 Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
- 5 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew