10 best beach bags
Keep your belongings sand-free and safe in sun with one of these stylish and practical carriers
Thursday 26 June 2014
After a beach bag for your summer getaway? Read on to find our favourites that this season has to offer. We’ve made sure they are all large enough for all your essentials (book, towel, sunnies etc), relaxed enough for the sand, yet smart enough to use when you get home too.
You’ll find something across every price range, from the Dunelm Mill’s Blue Newhaven Bag (£5.99) up to Barbour British Waterway Shopper (£63) - and lots in between.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
We love the quirky chic of the Ripcurl Haleiwa Beach Bag. Meanwhile, our favourite wipe-clean option is the Barbour British Waterway Shopper.
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw