10 best beach bags
Keep your belongings sand-free and safe in sun with one of these stylish and practical carriers
Thursday 26 June 2014
After a beach bag for your summer getaway? Read on to find our favourites that this season has to offer. We’ve made sure they are all large enough for all your essentials (book, towel, sunnies etc), relaxed enough for the sand, yet smart enough to use when you get home too.
You’ll find something across every price range, from the Dunelm Mill’s Blue Newhaven Bag (£5.99) up to Barbour British Waterway Shopper (£63) - and lots in between.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
We love the quirky chic of the Ripcurl Haleiwa Beach Bag. Meanwhile, our favourite wipe-clean option is the Barbour British Waterway Shopper.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
- 1 McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- 2 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo