10 best beach bags
Keep your belongings sand-free and safe in sun with one of these stylish and practical carriers
Thursday 26 June 2014
After a beach bag for your summer getaway? Read on to find our favourites that this season has to offer. We’ve made sure they are all large enough for all your essentials (book, towel, sunnies etc), relaxed enough for the sand, yet smart enough to use when you get home too.
You’ll find something across every price range, from the Dunelm Mill’s Blue Newhaven Bag (£5.99) up to Barbour British Waterway Shopper (£63) - and lots in between.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
We love the quirky chic of the Ripcurl Haleiwa Beach Bag. Meanwhile, our favourite wipe-clean option is the Barbour British Waterway Shopper.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 4 Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
- < Previous
- Next >