10 best dressing gowns
We’re heading for another cold snap. Stay snug and warm at home in one of these stylish robes
Monday 27 January 2014
Dressing gowns are the ultimate winter comfort wear; slip one on after a long soak in the tub, a lazy Sunday morning or after a hard day’s work.
Whether you want a snug gown to keep away the chill on winter mornings or a sexy number for a Valentine’s weekend away, we have found the best ones out there for men and women, from H&M’s short leopard print gown to Marks and Spencer’s North Coast Bonded Fleece.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
No wonder The White Company’s Hydrocotton Hooded Robe has become such a top seller - it ticks every box for comfort and warmth and it’s unisex too, which means you can steal his or her gown without looking odd. For a budget option, the BHS Black Fleece Dressing Gown is a steal for decent quality, while the Julianne Silk Short Robe smacks of pure luxury, yet will last you too.
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw