10 best dressing gowns
We’re heading for another cold snap. Stay snug and warm at home in one of these stylish robes
Monday 27 January 2014
Dressing gowns are the ultimate winter comfort wear; slip one on after a long soak in the tub, a lazy Sunday morning or after a hard day’s work.
Whether you want a snug gown to keep away the chill on winter mornings or a sexy number for a Valentine’s weekend away, we have found the best ones out there for men and women, from H&M’s short leopard print gown to Marks and Spencer’s North Coast Bonded Fleece.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
No wonder The White Company’s Hydrocotton Hooded Robe has become such a top seller - it ticks every box for comfort and warmth and it’s unisex too, which means you can steal his or her gown without looking odd. For a budget option, the BHS Black Fleece Dressing Gown is a steal for decent quality, while the Julianne Silk Short Robe smacks of pure luxury, yet will last you too.
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more