10 best eye masks
Treat tired eyes to a luxurious mask, gel or cream to soothe, calm and hydrate your peepers
Wednesday 09 July 2014
The delicate eye area can really suffer at this time of year. Late nights, socialising after long sunny days, pollutants and sun exposure can leave their mark.
Eye masks are specially formulated to deliver an extra hit of intensive moisturiser with ingredients that soothe and tighten those puffy, tired peepers.
We tried and tested a range of masks on our screen-weary, sun-shot eyes; from Soap and Glory’s good-value version up to Chantecaille’s luxurious mask that won’t leave you much change from £200, there’s one for every budget.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Skyn Iceland’s Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels really deliver an instant pepping and cooling hit to tired eyes, ideal for use on mornings after the night before. If your eyes feel gritty and weary after a day at the desk, ten minutes shut eye with Dr Hauschka’s Eye Revive is a really soothing and restorative treat that we all should make some time for.
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims