10 best eye masks
Treat tired eyes to a luxurious mask, gel or cream to soothe, calm and hydrate your peepers
Wednesday 09 July 2014
The delicate eye area can really suffer at this time of year. Late nights, socialising after long sunny days, pollutants and sun exposure can leave their mark.
Eye masks are specially formulated to deliver an extra hit of intensive moisturiser with ingredients that soothe and tighten those puffy, tired peepers.
We tried and tested a range of masks on our screen-weary, sun-shot eyes; from Soap and Glory’s good-value version up to Chantecaille’s luxurious mask that won’t leave you much change from £200, there’s one for every budget.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Skyn Iceland’s Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels really deliver an instant pepping and cooling hit to tired eyes, ideal for use on mornings after the night before. If your eyes feel gritty and weary after a day at the desk, ten minutes shut eye with Dr Hauschka’s Eye Revive is a really soothing and restorative treat that we all should make some time for.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
- 1 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 4 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time
- 5 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled