10 best eye masks
Treat tired eyes to a luxurious mask, gel or cream to soothe, calm and hydrate your peepers
Wednesday 09 July 2014
The delicate eye area can really suffer at this time of year. Late nights, socialising after long sunny days, pollutants and sun exposure can leave their mark.
Eye masks are specially formulated to deliver an extra hit of intensive moisturiser with ingredients that soothe and tighten those puffy, tired peepers.
We tried and tested a range of masks on our screen-weary, sun-shot eyes; from Soap and Glory’s good-value version up to Chantecaille’s luxurious mask that won’t leave you much change from £200, there’s one for every budget.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Skyn Iceland’s Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels really deliver an instant pepping and cooling hit to tired eyes, ideal for use on mornings after the night before. If your eyes feel gritty and weary after a day at the desk, ten minutes shut eye with Dr Hauschka’s Eye Revive is a really soothing and restorative treat that we all should make some time for.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet