10 best girls' summer dresses
Get them ready for the holidays with these cool and pretty options
Wednesday 09 July 2014
It’s not long until school’s out, which means you’ll need a bigger range of summer clothes for any girls in the house.
With scorching summer days already upon us in the UK – and with many families heading off to even warmer climates abroad on their holidays - we’ve found the coolest, comfiest and nicest dresses this season has to offer.
And since we’ve thought about all ages, there’s something for everyone – from Frugi's party dress for infants up to Jack Wills' one for tall teenagers.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Boden’s Vintage Dress is stunning and bound to get more than a few compliments. And for something really versatile, not to mention great value, Joules’ Chambray Girl’s Pinafore Dress is gorgeous.
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men
- 1 Rape threats, death threats and a police investigation after video poking fun at an Islamic Party in Malaysia goes viral
- 2 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 6-year-old writes ice cold Valentine's card to his stepmother
- 5 Syrian child photographed 'surrendering to camera because she thought it was a gun'