10 best girls' summer dresses
Get them ready for the holidays with these cool and pretty options
Wednesday 09 July 2014
It’s not long until school’s out, which means you’ll need a bigger range of summer clothes for any girls in the house.
With scorching summer days already upon us in the UK – and with many families heading off to even warmer climates abroad on their holidays - we’ve found the coolest, comfiest and nicest dresses this season has to offer.
And since we’ve thought about all ages, there’s something for everyone – from Frugi's party dress for infants up to Jack Wills' one for tall teenagers.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Boden’s Vintage Dress is stunning and bound to get more than a few compliments. And for something really versatile, not to mention great value, Joules’ Chambray Girl’s Pinafore Dress is gorgeous.
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
The open loathing between Barack Obama and Benjamin Netanyahu just got worse
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
President Putin is a dangerous psychopath - reason is not going to work with him
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Britain's widening poverty gap should be causing outrage at the start of the election campaign
- 1 Three-year-old boy shoots pregnant mother and father in New Mexico
- 2 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 3 Jewish community urged to boycott Cornwall village after residents vote for 'Hitlers Walk' sign to be reinstated
- 4 Benedict Cumberbatch's Alan Turing gay-rights campaign snubbed by Prince William and Kate Middleton
- 5 Kim Sears responds to swearing controversy with 'parental advisory' T-shirt at Andy Murray's Australian Open final