10 best girls' summer dresses
Get them ready for the holidays with these cool and pretty options
Wednesday 09 July 2014
It’s not long until school’s out, which means you’ll need a bigger range of summer clothes for any girls in the house.
With scorching summer days already upon us in the UK – and with many families heading off to even warmer climates abroad on their holidays - we’ve found the coolest, comfiest and nicest dresses this season has to offer.
And since we’ve thought about all ages, there’s something for everyone – from Frugi's party dress for infants up to Jack Wills' one for tall teenagers.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Boden’s Vintage Dress is stunning and bound to get more than a few compliments. And for something really versatile, not to mention great value, Joules’ Chambray Girl’s Pinafore Dress is gorgeous.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 4 Grandmas keep accidentally tagging themselves as Grandmaster Flash on Facebook
- 5 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute