10 best gloves
After a mild (and wet) start, January has turned chilly, so keep your hands toasty in the cold with these winter warmers
Monday 13 January 2014
Whether it’s raining or snowing, chilly weather and wet conditions can wreak havoc on your hands. In these colder months, don’t leave home without a pair of cosy gloves. From snug knitted numbers like Superdry’s Fair Isle pair, to practical, waterproof and snow-proof bits of kit like Berghaus’s Mountain AQ gloves, we round up the most practical, stylish and cosy gloves and mitts in the shops and online.
If you after style, then we reckon TM Lewin’s leopard print calf leather numbers are a winner for women; they are smart, soft and classic, while managing to be on-trend too. For serious warmth, invest in a pair of Ugg In and Out gloves. Tech addicts who won’t let some white stuff stem their text addiction should try Proporta’s touch screen gloves . And finally, fashion-conscious blokes can’t go wrong (or have to dig too deep) with Asos’s stripey fingerless pair.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
G20 summit: Enter Putin. Accompanied by four warships. To the sound of mockery
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
David Cameron 'compares Vladimir Putin’s Russia to Nazi Germany' ahead of tense meeting
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
G20 summit: David Cameron warns Vladimir Putin that Russia's relationship with the West is at a 'fork in the road' over Ukraine
- 1 Lee Evans announces retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 2 Pirelli calendar 2015: The problem with 'plus-size' models like Candice Huffine
- 3 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Angelina Jolie confuses everyone with 'ay up me duck' East Midland's greeting to Derby actor Jack O'Connell at awards show