10 best gloves
After a mild (and wet) start, January has turned chilly, so keep your hands toasty in the cold with these winter warmers
Monday 13 January 2014
Whether it’s raining or snowing, chilly weather and wet conditions can wreak havoc on your hands. In these colder months, don’t leave home without a pair of cosy gloves. From snug knitted numbers like Superdry’s Fair Isle pair, to practical, waterproof and snow-proof bits of kit like Berghaus’s Mountain AQ gloves, we round up the most practical, stylish and cosy gloves and mitts in the shops and online.
If you after style, then we reckon TM Lewin’s leopard print calf leather numbers are a winner for women; they are smart, soft and classic, while managing to be on-trend too. For serious warmth, invest in a pair of Ugg In and Out gloves. Tech addicts who won’t let some white stuff stem their text addiction should try Proporta’s touch screen gloves . And finally, fashion-conscious blokes can’t go wrong (or have to dig too deep) with Asos’s stripey fingerless pair.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Stock up on canned food for stock market crash, warns former Gordon Brown adviser
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn voters most likely to believe 'world is controlled by a secretive elite'
- 1 Caitlyn Jenner car crash: Driver who died in collision sued by surviving passengers for $18.5m
- 2 Pictures show young Palestinian girl biting Israeli soldier trying to detain boy during West Bank protests
- 3 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 4 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 5 The 20 toughest job interview questions in the world