10 best gloves
After a mild (and wet) start, January has turned chilly, so keep your hands toasty in the cold with these winter warmers
Monday 13 January 2014
Whether it’s raining or snowing, chilly weather and wet conditions can wreak havoc on your hands. In these colder months, don’t leave home without a pair of cosy gloves. From snug knitted numbers like Superdry’s Fair Isle pair, to practical, waterproof and snow-proof bits of kit like Berghaus’s Mountain AQ gloves, we round up the most practical, stylish and cosy gloves and mitts in the shops and online.
If you after style, then we reckon TM Lewin’s leopard print calf leather numbers are a winner for women; they are smart, soft and classic, while managing to be on-trend too. For serious warmth, invest in a pair of Ugg In and Out gloves. Tech addicts who won’t let some white stuff stem their text addiction should try Proporta’s touch screen gloves . And finally, fashion-conscious blokes can’t go wrong (or have to dig too deep) with Asos’s stripey fingerless pair.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 Saudi Arabia executes 19 in one half of August in 'disturbing surge of beheadings'
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
- < Previous
- Next >