10 best pendant necklaces
Whether you like your neckwear long, short or layered, there’s a pretty pendant out there for every budget
Necklaces don't get easier to wear than pendants - an ornament hanging on a chain.
Be it a bold and blingy cluster of jewels on a long chain or a simple metal charm that you're after, we've scouted out a range of trinkets. From Claire's purse-friendly turquoise necklace to Gina Stewart Cox's luxe chain tassle pendant, we think there will be a piece that will catch your eye.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a necklace you won't see everywhere on the high street, Wolf and Moon's Origami heart makes a nice, unusual present to yourself (or a lucky mate) that won't break the bank. If you prefer your pendants on the larger side, try Phase Eight's Hepworth for a paired down look or Stella and Dot's versatile Sardinia for something brighter.
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 crash: 'Nine Britons, 23 Americans and 80 children' feared dead after Boeing passenger jet is 'shot down' near Ukraine-Russia border
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 3 Fight Club 2: Chuck Palahniuk sequel is a 'meta-fictional comment on the cultural response to the original'
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Israel-Gaza conflict: Deadly flechette shells 'used by Israeli military in Gaza Strip’