10 best pendant necklaces
Whether you like your neckwear long, short or layered, there’s a pretty pendant out there for every budget
Necklaces don't get easier to wear than pendants - an ornament hanging on a chain.
Be it a bold and blingy cluster of jewels on a long chain or a simple metal charm that you're after, we've scouted out a range of trinkets. From Claire's purse-friendly turquoise necklace to Gina Stewart Cox's luxe chain tassle pendant, we think there will be a piece that will catch your eye.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a necklace you won't see everywhere on the high street, Wolf and Moon's Origami heart makes a nice, unusual present to yourself (or a lucky mate) that won't break the bank. If you prefer your pendants on the larger side, try Phase Eight's Hepworth for a paired down look or Stella and Dot's versatile Sardinia for something brighter.
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Licence fee: What is the BBC charge – and how will the changes affect you?
- 3 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for