Sloping off: 10 best ski jackets
The 2014 ski season’s in full swing. Make sure you hit the slopes in style in one of these coats
Wednesday 08 January 2014
Whether you stick to the green runs or are a more adventurous skier tackling black slopes and off-piste terrain, we round up the best jackets to hit the snow for the 2013/14 season.
From Columbia's versatile Alpine Action jacket to Helly Hanson's top-of-the-range and chic women's Sunrise coat, we pick the best performing and best-looking outerwear available. Some of these clever coats will be just as useful back in the UK for cold and windy days.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
You can't beat the Columbia coat when it comes to value and it's one that you can wear just as comfortably back in Blighty without looking too piste-ready. Eider's Women's Cosmic Jacket is an impressive technical jacket for serious skiers and Spyder's Timeless Hoody Women’s jacket is a winner in the style stakes.
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >