Blemish-free: 10 best skincare products
Ease your teens into a skincare regime with these winning products for young and sensitive faces
Wednesday 26 March 2014
Young skin, like its occupiers, can be prone to sudden inflamed outbursts and periods of oversensitivity. Introducing a cosmetics regime that soothes and nurtures skin through these delicate years and establishes good skincare practice will set it in good stead for what the rest of life will throw at it.
The days of industrial strength astringent toners stinging across your T-zone are no more with many specialized ranges to suit all complexions and budgets.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Although on the more expensive end of the spectrum, the Elemis Freshskin face mask set is great for purifying and hydrating, and allows for a bit of guilt-free pampering.
However, for teens who prefer a fuss-free solution to bad skin, the Avene Cleanance Cleansing Water is a gentle but effective all-rounder.
Clean & Clear’s Blackhead Clearing 2-in-1 Wash and Mask is also worth considering, as it represents great value and can be used for quick fixes or as a more intense remedy for breakouts.
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict
- 1 Three of Pope Francis' relatives die in Argentina car crash, including two young great-nephews
- 2 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 3 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 4 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
- 5 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'