Blemish-free: 10 best skincare products
Ease your teens into a skincare regime with these winning products for young and sensitive faces
Wednesday 26 March 2014
Young skin, like its occupiers, can be prone to sudden inflamed outbursts and periods of oversensitivity. Introducing a cosmetics regime that soothes and nurtures skin through these delicate years and establishes good skincare practice will set it in good stead for what the rest of life will throw at it.
The days of industrial strength astringent toners stinging across your T-zone are no more with many specialized ranges to suit all complexions and budgets.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Although on the more expensive end of the spectrum, the Elemis Freshskin face mask set is great for purifying and hydrating, and allows for a bit of guilt-free pampering.
However, for teens who prefer a fuss-free solution to bad skin, the Avene Cleanance Cleansing Water is a gentle but effective all-rounder.
Clean & Clear’s Blackhead Clearing 2-in-1 Wash and Mask is also worth considering, as it represents great value and can be used for quick fixes or as a more intense remedy for breakouts.
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains
- 1 Calum Chambers: Southampton's latest example of Generation X-factor
- 2 Crash victims in car flattened by shipping container emerge with just minor injuries
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Exclusive: David Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Joey Barton and Yossi Benayoun become involved in Twitter row over Israel-Gaza conflict