Blemish-free: 10 best skincare products
Ease your teens into a skincare regime with these winning products for young and sensitive faces
Wednesday 26 March 2014
Young skin, like its occupiers, can be prone to sudden inflamed outbursts and periods of oversensitivity. Introducing a cosmetics regime that soothes and nurtures skin through these delicate years and establishes good skincare practice will set it in good stead for what the rest of life will throw at it.
The days of industrial strength astringent toners stinging across your T-zone are no more with many specialized ranges to suit all complexions and budgets.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Although on the more expensive end of the spectrum, the Elemis Freshskin face mask set is great for purifying and hydrating, and allows for a bit of guilt-free pampering.
However, for teens who prefer a fuss-free solution to bad skin, the Avene Cleanance Cleansing Water is a gentle but effective all-rounder.
Clean & Clear’s Blackhead Clearing 2-in-1 Wash and Mask is also worth considering, as it represents great value and can be used for quick fixes or as a more intense remedy for breakouts.
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 250,000 back our campaign
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition