Blemish-free: 10 best skincare products
Ease your teens into a skincare regime with these winning products for young and sensitive faces
Wednesday 26 March 2014
Young skin, like its occupiers, can be prone to sudden inflamed outbursts and periods of oversensitivity. Introducing a cosmetics regime that soothes and nurtures skin through these delicate years and establishes good skincare practice will set it in good stead for what the rest of life will throw at it.
The days of industrial strength astringent toners stinging across your T-zone are no more with many specialized ranges to suit all complexions and budgets.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Although on the more expensive end of the spectrum, the Elemis Freshskin face mask set is great for purifying and hydrating, and allows for a bit of guilt-free pampering.
However, for teens who prefer a fuss-free solution to bad skin, the Avene Cleanance Cleansing Water is a gentle but effective all-rounder.
Clean & Clear’s Blackhead Clearing 2-in-1 Wash and Mask is also worth considering, as it represents great value and can be used for quick fixes or as a more intense remedy for breakouts.
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
'Women, walk wherever you want' posters taken down in Stamford Hill following 'unacceptable' signs separating men and women
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >