For him: 10 best Valentine’s Day gifts under £10
If you want to show you care, without spending the earth, try one of these thoughtful pressies
A lot of us have an aversion to hearts, flowers and bold gestures to mark Valentine’s Day. But there is something nice about giving a loved one just a small something.
We’ve scoured the web to find those little gifts that show you care in a way that’s right for you; whether it’s a practical Brabantia corkscrew to open your special bottle on Friday, or a very personal I Promise pledge, delivered to his door.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Foodies will love Abel & Cole’s heart-shaped cheddar, or one of Donald Russell's tender steaks. And we think The Inseparables matchbox is a smart compromise between sentimental and practical.
Read more Valentine's Day ideas from IndyBest
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
George Galloway on Scottish independence: The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Scottish independence: Britain faces 'constitutional crisis' at next election
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
- 1 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Piers Morgan attempts to save the Union by promising to go back to the US if Scotland votes 'No' to independence
- 4 Tyler, The Creator says having new U2 album automatically downloaded on his iPhone was 'like waking up with herpes'
- 5 Grandmas keep accidentally tagging themselves as Grandmaster Flash on Facebook