For him: 10 best Valentine’s Day gifts under £10
If you want to show you care, without spending the earth, try one of these thoughtful pressies
A lot of us have an aversion to hearts, flowers and bold gestures to mark Valentine’s Day. But there is something nice about giving a loved one just a small something.
We’ve scoured the web to find those little gifts that show you care in a way that’s right for you; whether it’s a practical Brabantia corkscrew to open your special bottle on Friday, or a very personal I Promise pledge, delivered to his door.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Foodies will love Abel & Cole’s heart-shaped cheddar, or one of Donald Russell's tender steaks. And we think The Inseparables matchbox is a smart compromise between sentimental and practical.
Read more Valentine's Day ideas from IndyBest
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
- 1 'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
- 2 Playboy model April Summers speaks out about being a victim of revenge porn
- 3 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 4 iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
- 5 Man jumps into bear pen at zoo, fights bear and loses