For him: 10 best Valentine’s Day gifts under £10
If you want to show you care, without spending the earth, try one of these thoughtful pressies
A lot of us have an aversion to hearts, flowers and bold gestures to mark Valentine’s Day. But there is something nice about giving a loved one just a small something.
We’ve scoured the web to find those little gifts that show you care in a way that’s right for you; whether it’s a practical Brabantia corkscrew to open your special bottle on Friday, or a very personal I Promise pledge, delivered to his door.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Foodies will love Abel & Cole’s heart-shaped cheddar, or one of Donald Russell's tender steaks. And we think The Inseparables matchbox is a smart compromise between sentimental and practical.
Read more Valentine's Day ideas from IndyBest
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
- 1 'Kidnapped boy may have been abused and murdered by VIP paedophile ring,' say police
- 2 Ridley Scott on Exodus, Gods and Kings casting: 'I'm not going to get it financed if my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such'
- 3 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 4 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school