14 best blushers for summer
Thursday 12 June 2014
Nothing gives you the polished look or brightens up tired skin faster than blusher.
From Max Factor's purse-friendly Miracle Touch, to Kevyn Aucoin's perfectly peachy Tansoleil Creamy Glow, we've trawled through boxes of blushers to find the best in the business.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
Clinique Cheek Pop and Butter London Cheeky Cream Blush both give an extraordinary pop of colour and are easy-to-apply creams. While Daniel Sandler's Watercolour Fluid Blush is an award-winning make-up artist staple that stays put longer than any other I tried. For pure affordability and longevity, Bourjois Rose D'Or is a best-selling shade in their famous little round pot that's been around for 150 years.
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more