Skin treat: 13 Best Body Oils
Keep skin hydrated, healthy and smelling gorgeous with one of these hard-working oils
Monday 26 May 2014
Nothing repairs and nourishes sun parched skin faster than a body oil. And with the latest technology the greasy beauty oils of the past have been replaced with dry oils that sink in immediately leaving skin ultra hydrated.
We've tried and tested a range; from The Sanctuary's good-value oil to de Mamiel's luxury version.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The Jo Malone oil is spectacularly sensual and heady – perfect for hot summer nights. Paul & Joe's fresh, citrusy oil leaves limbs beautifully glossy. Hard-working Neal's Yard gets you bikini-ready as it tones and detoxes wobbly bits, and cult classic Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse is a multi-tasker extraordinaire.
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Elif Shafak: Turkish author warns against rise of British nationalism
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
- 3 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 4 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 5 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube