Skin treat: 13 Best Body Oils
Keep skin hydrated, healthy and smelling gorgeous with one of these hard-working oils
Monday 26 May 2014
Nothing repairs and nourishes sun parched skin faster than a body oil. And with the latest technology the greasy beauty oils of the past have been replaced with dry oils that sink in immediately leaving skin ultra hydrated.
We've tried and tested a range; from The Sanctuary's good-value oil to de Mamiel's luxury version.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
The Jo Malone oil is spectacularly sensual and heady – perfect for hot summer nights. Paul & Joe's fresh, citrusy oil leaves limbs beautifully glossy. Hard-working Neal's Yard gets you bikini-ready as it tones and detoxes wobbly bits, and cult classic Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse is a multi-tasker extraordinaire.
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Why this year's general election was the most unfair in Britain's history
- 1 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 2 Fifa corruption: Europe plots to stage an 'alternative World Cup' in place of Russia 2018
- 3 How much sex should I be having?
- 4 Jaden Smith wears gender fluid dress to high school prom with Hunger Games actress
- 5 Betting company 'refuse to pay' after student wins £1,000 from 50p bet on Roger Federer