Sun-kissed: 11 best bronzers
Give skin a natural-looking boost this summer with our pick of the best bronzers on the market
Wednesday 21 May 2014
Use an over-sized blusher brush to swirl powder bronzers onto cheekbones, forehead, nose, chin, collarbone, décolletée and shoulders – all the places where the sun naturally catches – and build colour gradually for an even natural finish.
Gel bronzers should be applied like a moisturiser and blended down over the jawline to avoid the tell-tale tide mark. And for stick bronzers, pat on to cheekbones with finger tips and sweep up to the temples.
We've tried a tested a range to bring you the best out there.
Click on the gallery for the IndyBest buys
Make-up artist Daniel Sandler has come up with another winner with his ultra-natural Instant Tan bronzer – no chance of looking orange or muddy with this one. Bobbi Brown's Bronzing Gel is spectacularly sheer and so easy to apply for an all-over bronze. And you can't beat Bourjois' Maxi Delight Bronzer for affordability.
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more