Sun-kissed: 11 best bronzers
Give skin a natural-looking boost this summer with our pick of the best bronzers on the market
Wednesday 21 May 2014
Use an over-sized blusher brush to swirl powder bronzers onto cheekbones, forehead, nose, chin, collarbone, décolletée and shoulders – all the places where the sun naturally catches – and build colour gradually for an even natural finish.
Gel bronzers should be applied like a moisturiser and blended down over the jawline to avoid the tell-tale tide mark. And for stick bronzers, pat on to cheekbones with finger tips and sweep up to the temples.
We've tried a tested a range to bring you the best out there.
Click on the gallery for the IndyBest buys
Make-up artist Daniel Sandler has come up with another winner with his ultra-natural Instant Tan bronzer – no chance of looking orange or muddy with this one. Bobbi Brown's Bronzing Gel is spectacularly sheer and so easy to apply for an all-over bronze. And you can't beat Bourjois' Maxi Delight Bronzer for affordability.
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
- 1 Students heading off to 'charity challenge' grounded at Gatwick after travel firm goes bust
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Like Jennifer Aniston, I am no less of a woman because I am childless
- < Previous
- Next >