Complexion perfection: 10 best CC creams
Colour-correcting or complexion-correcting creams are a clever skincare-make-up hybrid, that combine the care of a cream with the colour of a foundation, to brighten dull complexions and smooth away imperfections
Monday 10 March 2014
Some CC creams are just glorified tinted moisturisers, but we found the ones whose ingredients really do work over time to improve the skin's condition, while also transforming complexions instantly to blend away redness, pigmentation and signs of tiredness.
From Bourjois good value 123 Perfect to Bobbi Brown's version with SPF 35, we've tried them all so you don't have to.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
I was sold on the lightweight texture and subtle zesty scent in Ole Henriksen's Perfect Truth, which transformed my skin as soon as I applied it and definitely improved it in just two weeks. If like me, you're not so keen on a liquid base, you'll love MAC Prep & Prime CC as it's also available in a loose and pressed powder formulation. Soap & Glory's Superfluid gets great results at a competitive price.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 iPhone 6 review: bigger, thinner, faster, brighter - Apple proves you can make the best better
- 2 Sports Direct security guard allegedly banned Jewish schoolboys and told them: 'No Jews, no Jews'
- 3 Watch a man race the Circle line - and win
- 4 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 5 Kanye West halts concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled