Complexion perfection: 10 best CC creams
Colour-correcting or complexion-correcting creams are a clever skincare-make-up hybrid, that combine the care of a cream with the colour of a foundation, to brighten dull complexions and smooth away imperfections
Monday 10 March 2014
Some CC creams are just glorified tinted moisturisers, but we found the ones whose ingredients really do work over time to improve the skin's condition, while also transforming complexions instantly to blend away redness, pigmentation and signs of tiredness.
From Bourjois good value 123 Perfect to Bobbi Brown's version with SPF 35, we've tried them all so you don't have to.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
I was sold on the lightweight texture and subtle zesty scent in Ole Henriksen's Perfect Truth, which transformed my skin as soon as I applied it and definitely improved it in just two weeks. If like me, you're not so keen on a liquid base, you'll love MAC Prep & Prime CC as it's also available in a loose and pressed powder formulation. Soap & Glory's Superfluid gets great results at a competitive price.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet