Complexion perfection: 10 best CC creams
Colour-correcting or complexion-correcting creams are a clever skincare-make-up hybrid, that combine the care of a cream with the colour of a foundation, to brighten dull complexions and smooth away imperfections
Monday 10 March 2014
Some CC creams are just glorified tinted moisturisers, but we found the ones whose ingredients really do work over time to improve the skin's condition, while also transforming complexions instantly to blend away redness, pigmentation and signs of tiredness.
From Bourjois good value 123 Perfect to Bobbi Brown's version with SPF 35, we've tried them all so you don't have to.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
I was sold on the lightweight texture and subtle zesty scent in Ole Henriksen's Perfect Truth, which transformed my skin as soon as I applied it and definitely improved it in just two weeks. If like me, you're not so keen on a liquid base, you'll love MAC Prep & Prime CC as it's also available in a loose and pressed powder formulation. Soap & Glory's Superfluid gets great results at a competitive price.
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27