12 best cleansers
A good cleanser should form part of your daily beauty routine. Whether you're skin is sensitive, oily, dry or all three, here's our pick
Tuesday 05 August 2014
Cleansers are not the most exciting of beauty purchases, but a good one – and they are worth investing in - will sweep away make-up in no time (and let's face it, cleansing isn't the most exciting part of a beauty routine, so the faster the better in my book).
They keep pores unclogged and clean to help prevent breakouts. Some have added skincare treats like vitamins, omega oils and anti-oxidants. We've tried and tested dozens - from This Works' quick and easy option for cleansing on the go to Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser to soothe easily irritated skin, there should be something for every skin type.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For a simple, inexpensive creamy cleanser that is kind to skin, you won't find better than Nivea's Daily Essentials Cleansing Milk. But for a luxury cleansing facial treat, Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish is the undisputed cleansing champion.
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 4 Paul Hollywood: Police asked if I wanted them to arrest Mary Berry for vandalism after she 'defaced' my car
- 5 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it